- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 lbs fish fillets, (cod, halibut-sole) cut into 1" slices
- ds salt
- ds pepper
- 1 stack celery, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- Preheat skillet(non-stick) and saute Onion in oil.
- Add Mushrooms and saute about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until Mushrooms wilt.
- Spread half of fillet slices on Mushrooms; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- And remaining fillet; sprinkle these with salt and pepper.
- Add celery, soy sauce, and sherry; cook gently, covered, for ten minutes.
- Food exchange per serving: 1 vegetable excahnge + 3 lean meat exchanges + 1 fat exchange calories: 200
Other links Edit
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.