Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large fish, whole (about 2 pound.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
- 1 cup whipped yoghurt(curd)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon green chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon tandoori masala powder
- oil for brushing the fish
- After cleaning the fish, make slanting gashes on the fish on each side. Do this in such a way that the fish remains a whole.
- Place the fish in a bowland marinate in the combined masala for about 4 hours.
- Prepare a baking dish and brush the bottom of the dish with a little oil. Carefully place the fish in the center of the dish and brush with some oil on top.
- Pour any remaining marinade into the dish and bake in a moderate oven at 375 deg F till the fish is done and becomes golden brown at the top.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and lemon wedges.