Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 - 1,5 kg of sprat or anchovy cleaned,
- 0,5 – 1 kg of onions,
- fish soup,
- olive oil,
- white wine,
- prepared seasoning
- Chop onions and put in a slightly heated pan with 1 dl of olive oil.
- Add celery and parsley, prepared seasoning, red pepper and garlic.
- Put fish on it. Put the remaining onions, celery and other over fish.
- Pour over white wine or fish soup, add some more oil so that the pan is almost full.
- Leave to boil and then cook on low heat for minimum of 2 hours.