- Separate the whites and yolks of the hard-boiled eggs.
- Grate the whites into the bowl.
- Grate the cheese (the 2nd layer).
- Put the tinned sardines on a plate and crush them with a fork until they get soft.
- Divide the crushed sardines into two halves, and put a half into a bowl, making the third layer.
- Cover it with half a jar of mayonnaise.
- For the next layer grate the frozen butter into the bowl.
- Chop the onion.
- Put the chopped onion onto butter.
- Then put the rest of the sardines, and cover with half a jar of mayonnaise.
- Finish by grating the yolks onto the top of the salad.
- Put into refrigerator and let it stay for half an hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.