Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Filling and sauce Edit
- Fill a pot with 1.5 litres of salted water and place on the heat.
- Chop the celery, carrot, onion, and bay leaf and add to the pot.
- As soon as the water boils, add the fish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the fish, strain the liquid and put to one side.
- Remove the bones from the fish, push it through a sieve and add to the eggs, cheese and marjoram.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly to get a smooth mixture.
- Put to one side.
- Now make the pasta.
- Tip the flour onto a work surface to make a heap.
- Break the eggs into the flour, season with salt and mix to get a thick, smooth dough.
- Moisten with a little water if necessary.
- Roll out with a rolling pin into a thin sheet and cover with a tea towel and leave to stand for 1 hour.
- Now divide the pasta dough into 2 equal halves.
- On one half, place little heaps of filling about 5 – 6 cm from each other.
- Cover with the other half of dough and press firmly round the heaps of filling.
- Cut into ravioli using a pasta cutter wheel, and leave them on the floured surface.
- Now make the sauce.
- Put the clams and mussels into a pan without water.
- Cover the pan and let the shells open over a high heat (it will take about 5 minutes).
- Remove the shellfish from their shells (throw away any that have not opened) and chop them finely.
- Finely chop the garlic and fry it gently on a low-medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes in a pan with the oil.
- Add the shellfish, raise the heat slightly, pour in the wine and let it evaporate.
- Peel the tomato, remove the seeds, chop and then add to the pan.
- Sprinkle over the parsley and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and after 1 minute remove from the heat.
- Cook the ravioli in plenty of salted water, then drain and tip onto a serving plate.
- Coat them with the sauce and serve piping hot.