Filling and sauce Edit
- Fill a pot with 1.5 litres of salted water and place on the heat.
- Chop the celery, carrot, onion, and bay leaf and add to the pot.
- As soon as the water boils, add the fish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the fish, strain the liquid and put to one side.
- Remove the bones from the fish, push it through a sieve and add to the eggs, cheese and marjoram.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly to get a smooth mixture.
- Put to one side.
- Now make the pasta.
- Tip the flour onto a work surface to make a heap.
- Break the eggs into the flour, season with salt and mix to get a thick, smooth dough.
- Moisten with a little water if necessary.
- Roll out with a rolling pin into a thin sheet and cover with a tea towel and leave to stand for 1 hour.
- Now divide the pasta dough into 2 equal halves.
- On one half, place little heaps of filling about 5 – 6 cm from each other.
- Cover with the other half of dough and press firmly round the heaps of filling.
- Cut into ravioli using a pasta cutter wheel, and leave them on the floured surface.
- Now make the sauce.
- Put the clams and mussels into a pan without water.
- Cover the pan and let the shells open over a high heat (it will take about 5 minutes).
- Remove the shellfish from their shells (throw away any that have not opened) and chop them finely.
- Finely chop the garlic and fry it gently on a low-medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes in a pan with the oil.
- Add the shellfish, raise the heat slightly, pour in the wine and let it evaporate.
- Peel the tomato, remove the seeds, chop and then add to the pan.
- Sprinkle over the parsley and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and after 1 minute remove from the heat.
- Cook the ravioli in plenty of salted water, then drain and tip onto a serving plate.
- Coat them with the sauce and serve piping hot.