- Sauté the onions, salt, pepper and mustard in butter or margarine.
- Add fish, tomato sauce, ½ cup of mashed potatoes and one beaten egg.
- Pack in a buttered 10-inch deep pie dish.
- Spread 2 cups mashed potatoes over top.
- Brush with beaten egg beaten thinned with water.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Cut pie in 8 wedges and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.