Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shrimp sauce Edit
- Make sure that all items are ice cold for this recipe, also the container of the food processor.
- The knife in the food processor has to be as sharp as it can be.
- Cut the fish into small pieces and place in the food processor.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Start the machine and mix for approx. 1½ minutes.
- Beat the eggs and pour in slowly.
- Pour in the heavy cream, slowly with the machine running until the mousse has the same texture as a thick mayonnaise.
- Put the mousse in piping bag with a small tube and cover the bottom and side of a buttered mold.
- Fill the hole in the middle with shrimp sauce and close it with the mousse.
- Bake in a bain-marie for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce and some spinach blanched in butter.