- 1-1/2 lb (minced) 675g
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion (grated)
- 1 small sweet pepper (chopped)
- 1 tblsp lemon juice or vinegar (to clean fish) 15ml
- 1 tsp salt5ml
- 1/2 tsp black pepper 2ml
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk or fresh milk 125ml
- 1 tblsp margarine 15ml
- 2 cabbage leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Clean fish with lemon juice or vinegar.
- Boil fish-remove bones. (Mince)
- In a mixing bowl-add fish, 1/2 bread crumbs, milk, sweet pepper, Onion and salt.
- Mix to a soft consistency.
- Grease loaf tin-line with cabbage leaves. Add 1/2 mixture, put boiled eggs-Cover with remaining mixture.
- Cover with bread crumbs and dot with margarine or strips of Bacon.
- Bake at 350 F for 30–35 minutes.