- Scale, gut and wash the fish.
- Cut it into small bits.
- Pour water over the fish's heads and tails and bring to a boil removing the scum.
- Add the salt, culinary roots and spices; boil again for ½ hour.
- Strain the broth, add the bits of fish and boil till done.
- Make sure the bits do not crumble.
- Remove the bones carefully and lay out in small forms.
- Use the strained fish broth as the base for making a jelly with gelatine and a beaten-up egg-white (for coloring).
- Let the jelly settle and pour into the forms.
- Adorn with slices of the lemon and parsley.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.