Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix yogurt, cilantro, paprika, and green onion in small bowl.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Place in oven.
- Whisk egg whites in medium bowl until foamy.
- Place wheat germ on large sheet of waxed paper.
- Dip fish fillets into egg whites, then turn fillets in wheat germ, coating lightly.
- Place fish fillets on hot baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until fish is opaque in center, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand 2 minutes.
- Transfer to platter.
- Serve yogurt sauce alongside.