Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6- Slices of dry bread
- 1 ˝ lbs (3/4 kilo) white fish filets
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- ź tsp each of coriander, cumin, chile powder
- ˝ tsp oregano
- salt, pepper
- 4 cups Chicken bullion
- 1-2 cups coconut milk
- achiote paste (use to taste, start with 1 tablespoon)
- two tablespoons cooking oil
- Roughly chop the fillets, and add to mixing bowl.
- Chop the old bread and add it to fish.
- Drop in the eggs and spices and mix with your hands until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form into large egg-sized balls and fry in enough oil so that it covers the surface of the pan.
- The soup is easy. Mix all the liquids together and heat.