Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup fish (preferably small, cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup sliced onions
- 1 tsp chilli powder/paste (red)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder/paste
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- ⅛ tsp ginger paste
- ¼ tsp pepper paste
- shredded dhania leaves (cilantro) to taste
- 2 tbsp green onion
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 medium tomato (tomatoe for republicans)
- Works best with small fish. Out here in the land of non-Bangladeshi fish, try shrimp or any fresh-water fish cut into very small pieces.
- After heating the oil add all the powder/paste spices and fry for a couple of minutes.
- You might add a little bit of water if you are using powders only.
- Make sure you don't burn the spices.
- (include the onion pastes).
- Add the shredded onions and the fish.
- Add ½ cup of water and the salt.
- Cover the dish and medium-hi heat.
- When the water has almost evaporated, add tomatoes, cilantro, and the onion leaves.
- Heat under low-medium heat till the oil starts to float.