- Stir-fry onion in oil until translucent.
- Add garlic and stir fry until the garlic starts to turn brown.
- Add all the spices and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and carefully fry each side for a 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add enough water to just barely cover the fish.
- Put in the green chile and tomatoes.
- Cook covered in medium heat until done.
- Add the chopped cilantro and keep covered for 5 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.