Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Coat fish with flour, fry, then remove onto absorbent paper to cool.
- Skin, bone, and flake into large chunks.
- Boil skin, bones and trimmings of fish with cardamom and seasoning for 15 minutes.
- Strain in a very thin sieve.
- Using the same oil used for frying the fish, lightly fry the hulled grain, then cover with the stock formed above, adding more water if necessary to produce 5 cups, and add cumin and garlic.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from flame and place in casserole dish, bury fish flakes in the grain.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.