- Slice the fish into large steaks.
- In a saucepan, place the chopped onions, the palm oil, the aubergines (without skin) sliced in rings, the okra (chopped up), the tomatoes (peeled and without the seeds).
- Also, the pepper and ossame (both crushed), the laurel leaf, the marjoram, the salt and the malaguetta chilli (crushed), the fish and the prawns.
- Add sufficient water to cover all the contents of the saucepan and allow it to cook.
- When it is cooked, add the flour, which has been dissolved in a small amount of water, to thicken the dish.
- Serve with banana pap (porridge).