Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Leave the dried fish in hot water for a while but not too long so that some of the salt remains.
- Season the fresh fish with garlic, salt, vinegar or preferably lemon.
- In a sauce pan alternate layers of dried fish, fresh fish, sliced onion, sliced tomatoes, spinach or sweet potato leaves and sliced okra.
- Add the palm oil and simmer until everything is cooked.
- Serve with a manioc flour pudding (funge) and palm oil beans.