- 1 kg dried fish
- 1 kg fresh fish
- 1 large onion
- 3 medium large tomatoes
- ½ kg okra
- 1 kg sweet potato leaves or spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 glasses of palm oil
- 2 zucchini
- Leave the dried fish in hot water for a while but not too long so that some of the salt remains.
- Season the fresh fish with garlic, salt, vinegar or preferably lemon.
- In a sauce pan alternate layers of dried fish, fresh fish, sliced onion, sliced tomatoes, spinach or sweet potato leaves and sliced okra.
- Add the palm oil and simmer until everything is cooked.
- Serve with a manioc flour pudding (funge) and palm oil beans.