Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a hit. My sis says she makes it every year. We did it last year.
- Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Total Preparation and Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Makes 8 Servings
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Sargento fancy sharp Cheddar shredded cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) Sargento fancy Colby jack shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Toss cheeses with cornstarch in medium bowl; Set aside.
- Pour beer into fondue pot; Bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; Add cheese mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Stir in hot sauce.
- Keep fondue over low heat.
- Dip breadsticks and vegetables into fondue.