This is a hit. My sis says she makes it every year. We did it last year.
- Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Total Preparation and Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Makes 8 Servings
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Sargento fancy sharp Cheddar shredded cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) Sargento fancy Colby jack shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Toss cheeses with cornstarch in medium bowl; Set aside.
- Pour beer into fondue pot; Bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; Add cheese mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Stir in hot sauce.
- Keep fondue over low heat.
- Dip breadsticks and vegetables into fondue.