Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Based on a great soup served by the Columbia restaurant in Tampa, this fiery soup cooks up quick when you're craving something spicy and hot.
- 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 (14 ounces) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounces) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Essence of Emeril
- 2 (15 ounces) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounces) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pinch saffron