- Mix all ingredients in a large sealable 1 gallon plastic bag and remove as much air as possible.
- Then massage mix into chicken wings thoroughly using hands.
- Flatten bag in fridge and turn every hour.
- Marinate at least 4 hours, overnight is better.
- Place wings on a cookie sheet so that they do not touch.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and place tray on center rack.
- Once they start to brown, turn every 10 minutes.
- When wings bubble clear juices.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.