Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups Minute brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 19 ounces canned stewed tomatoes
- 14 ounces refried beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Heat oven to 350F degrees. 2. Place rice in a greased 3-quart casserole dish. 3. Add hot water; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. 4. Meanwhile, brown the meat in a large frying pan. 5. Add barbecue sauce, tomatoes, beans, and chili powder. 6. Mix well and then bring to a boil. 7. Spoon the meat mixture over the rice. 8. Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese. 9. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. 10. Garnish with green onions.