- Combine sugar and wine in saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Add bell peppers and remove from heat.
- Cool and add chiles, lime juice, mint and peppers.
- Leftover syrup can be stored in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- To serve, cut melons in half and remove seeds.
- Cut into decorative shapes and arrange attractively on chilled plates.
- Spoon chile syrup over melons and garnish with fig fans and flower petals, if available.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.