Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 slices bacon, crispy fried
- 1½ cup cold water
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tbsp sugar replacement
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 6 medium potatoes, boiled sliced
- Remove excess grease from bacon with paper towel.
- Break bacon into small pieces.
- Blend cold water and flour.
- Pour into saucepan.
- Add onion, sugar replacement, and vinegar.
- Heat, stirring, until thickened.
- Add bacon and potatoes while still from boiling and frying.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread + 1 fat
- calories: 113