Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Serves 6 generously
- 2 pounds fillets of sole
- garlic powder
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped, reserving juice for another use (1 lb)
- ½ cup hopped green onions
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 thin lemon slices
- Sprinkle fillets generously with pepper, garlic powder and paprika in a 12 x 16 inch roasting pan, lay fillets in 1 layer.
- Now, scatter the tomatoes, green onions, parsley and cheese evenly over the fish.
- Lay lemon slices evenly over all.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not overbake.
- Serve with the tomato-onion mixture spooned over the top.
- Note: a nice accompaniment is brown rice with mushrooms and carrots.