Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Serves 6 generously
- 2 pounds fillets of sole
- garlic powder
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped, reserving juice for another use (1 lb)
- ½ cup hopped green onions
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 thin lemon slices
- Sprinkle fillets generously with pepper, garlic powder and paprika in a 12 x 16 inch roasting pan, lay fillets in 1 layer.
- Now, scatter the tomatoes, green onions, parsley and cheese evenly over the fish.
- Lay lemon slices evenly over all.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not overbake.
- Serve with the tomato-onion mixture spooned over the top.
- Note: a nice accompaniment is brown rice with mushrooms and carrots.