Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 big or 4 small egg-plants
- lemon juice
- 4 spoons of olive oil
- 2 dl white wine
- 400 g mixed ground meat
- 2 onions
- 3 pieces of garlic
- spices, pepper, salt, parsley
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of Cheese
- Wash the egg-plants. Cut the each egg-plant along its length and take off the core. salt the egg-plants and leave them to stay for a while. Dry them with napkins and add some lemon juice. Place the egg-plants on heated oil, add some wine and fry for about ten minutes.
- Take the egg-plants away from the heat and place them in a fire-proved saucepan.
- Use the same oil to fry chopped Onion, mixed ground meat, garlic, ground core of the egg-plants and the spices. At the end, add parsley and eggs. Use this filling to fill the egg-plants and then pour some Cheese and bake for about 20 minutes on temperature of 200 °C.