- Mix the ingredients and cook them until it looks right.
- Mix the flour with warm water.
- Use your hands to beat it until it is well blended.
- Make balls of ½ inch diameter before flattening it thin enough to wrap the filling ball.
- Mix the ingredients and heat it at medium temperature.
- Constantly stir it with spatula until it begins to set.
- Put the wrapped ball in a small paper cake cup and top it with the topping.
- Steam all these cups for about 10 minutes.
- Serve when it is a bit cooled off.