- First mix ingredients in order given, sifting the flour with the baking powder and salt before adding it.
- Roll thin, cut, and put in greased pans.
- Place a teaspoon of filling on each, not allowing it to spread to the edge, place another cookie on top, press down the edges
- Bake in shallow pans in a moderate oven (380 – 390°F).
- Mix Sugar and flour together
- Add to the other ingredients
- Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- ↑ Dates, figs, prunes, apricots, or any marmalade may be used instead of Raisins.