- Cream Crisco and Sugar
- Add salt, egg, and flour sifted with baking powder and soda.
- Mix and turn out on floured baking board. Dough should be soft.
- Roll very thin and cut out with cookie cutter.
- Spread one-half of cookies with filling, then place remaining cookies on top and press edges together.
- Place on Criscoed tins and bake in moderately hot oven fifteen minutes.
- Mix sugar and flour in saucepan.
- Add raisins, nuts, and water.
- Stir and cook until thick.
- Cool before using.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.