Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add baking powder, spice, and flour one cup at a time mixing after each addition.
- The dough will be very stiff; blend last flour in by hand.
- Do not chill dough.
- To tint with icing color, add small amounts until desired color is reached.
- Divide dough into 2 balls.
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a circle approximately 12 inches in diameter.
- Dip wilton "jack-o-lantern cutters" in flour before each use.
- Place half the cookies on cookie sheets.
- Place 1 tablespoon filling on cookie.
- Cut eyes and mouth from remaining cookies.
- Place on top of filling.
- Press to seal edges.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- To make filling just mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- You can also use jelly.