Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 300 grams Pork, sliced
- 100 grams green beans
- 1 onions, sliced
- 2 tomato, chopped
- 2 red-hot chilli, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- sprinkle of Sugar
- dash of fish sauce
- 1 pack mini tortillas
- In a pan, heat garlic, Onion, and chilli.
- Add Pork chops, and vegetables.
- Add a little bit of water and let it simmer.
- Add the Soy sauce, vinegar, dash of Fish sauce, and sprinkle some Sugar.
The dish is done. Wrap it with microwaved Tortillas (usually takes about 10 sec. to heat), and you will have your Filipino-style Fajitas! Best when dish is served cold with the hot tortillas