Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ lbs ground beef or pork
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 5 dried mushroom, soaked and sliced
- 1 x 10 oz pkg. chop suey vegetables
- 1 pkg. lumpia wrappers
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil for deep frying
- Brown ground beef, stir in garlic, onion and mushroom; saute slightly.
- Fold in chop suey vegetables and green onions.
- Add seasonings and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- To make lumpia: place 2 tbsp filling on a lumpia wrapper.
- Fold neatly like an envelope.
- Moisten with beaten egg to seal corners and top.
- Deep fry lumpia until golden brown.
- Serve with dipping sauce.