- 4 lbs large steaks
- 2 lemons cut into halves
- 4 small red onion sliced in strips
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of mashed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- Sprinkle the steaks with pepper, salt and oregano and rub with the garlic, reserve.
- In a pot heat the oil add the steaks and pan fry until the meat until it is of your liking.
- Retire the steaks from the pan and reserve.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and add the onions and vinegar, let simmer at low heat for 1 minute.