Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Halibut steak Acadian-style
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Blue Bayou Restaurant, New Orleans Square, Disneyland Park
- 4 halibut steaks, (6 to 7 oz. each)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup small shrimp, cooked (4 oz)
- 1 tbsp capers
- ¼ cup lemon juice, fresh
- hot cooked rice
- lemon wedges
- Season halibut steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip in beaten egg and saute in a hot skillet with melted butter 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Add shrimp to pan with capers and lemon juice.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, scraping pan and stirring well.
- Spoon sauce and shrimp over halibut steaks and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve hot with rice.