Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My Friends, delighted to share easy to cook and delicious black pepper scallops recipe with You. Happy to have Your here. Sincerely Invite You to subscribe to my Video Channel: http://goo.gl/wdCj68
Check out recipe at my blog: http://www.yeahilike.com/tasty-black-pepper-scallops-recipe/
Ingredients : - 20 scallops - Bell peppers (red, yellow and green colors) : (cut into bite size) - Ginger (cut into strips) - 10 cloves of garlic (crushed) - Home-made black pepper sauce - Cooking oil
Black pepper sauce ingredients : - Oyster sauce : 3 tbsp - Light soy sauce : 1 tbsp - Sesame oil : 1 tbsp - Mirin (Rice wine) : 3 tbsp - Black pepper powder : 3 tbsp - Black pepper corn : 1 tbsp - Raw cane sugar : 2 tbsp - Potato starch (or corn flour) : 1 tsp - Water : 3 tbsp
Steps of cooking :
(1) Mix all the ingredients for sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
(2) Coat scallops with potato starch, deep fry until both sides turn slightly brown. Remove scallops from wok, drain oil and set aside.
(3) In work, heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil, add in ginger strips and crushed garlic, fry until fragrant, discard ginger and garlic. Add in bell peppers stir fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes)
(4) Return scallops to wok, stir fry and mix with bell peppers.
(5) Add in black pepper sauce, stir fry and mix all ingredients well.
Music Credits: "Vivacity" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Check out My mother's and My http://plus.google.com Profiles Stella San https://plus.google.com/114512468123776014795/posts Anthony Zheng Gao https://plus.google.com/+ZhengGaoAnthony/posts
References from https://wikipedia.org - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pepper - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallop - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recipe Links Licensed under: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)