My Friends, delighted to share easy to cook and delicious black pepper scallops recipe with You. Happy to have Your here. Sincerely Invite You to subscribe to my Video Channel: http://goo.gl/wdCj68
Check out recipe at my blog: http://www.yeahilike.com/tasty-black-pepper-scallops-recipe/
Ingredients : - 20 scallops - Bell peppers (red, yellow and green colors) : (cut into bite size) - Ginger (cut into strips) - 10 cloves of garlic (crushed) - Home-made black pepper sauce - Cooking oil
Black pepper sauce ingredients : - Oyster sauce : 3 tbsp - Light soy sauce : 1 tbsp - Sesame oil : 1 tbsp - Mirin (Rice wine) : 3 tbsp - Black pepper powder : 3 tbsp - Black pepper corn : 1 tbsp - Raw cane sugar : 2 tbsp - Potato starch (or corn flour) : 1 tsp - Water : 3 tbsp
Steps of cooking :
(1) Mix all the ingredients for sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
(2) Coat scallops with potato starch, deep fry until both sides turn slightly brown. Remove scallops from wok, drain oil and set aside.
(3) In work, heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil, add in ginger strips and crushed garlic, fry until fragrant, discard ginger and garlic. Add in bell peppers stir fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes)
(4) Return scallops to wok, stir fry and mix with bell peppers.
(5) Add in black pepper sauce, stir fry and mix all ingredients well.
Music Credits: "Vivacity" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Check out My mother's and My http://plus.google.com Profiles Stella San https://plus.google.com/114512468123776014795/posts Anthony Zheng Gao https://plus.google.com/+ZhengGaoAnthony/posts
References from https://wikipedia.org - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pepper - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallop - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recipe Links Licensed under: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)