Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Friends, its A Joy Share with You Easy To Cook and Delicious Tasty Tomato Sauce Spaghetti With Minced Chicken Recipe. Sincerely Invite You to subscribe to my Video Channel: http://goo.gl/wdCj68
Ingredients : - Spaghetti 150 grams - Minced chicken : 200 grams - 2 Onions : (sliced) - Bell peppers (yellow, red and green colors) : (sliced) - Sliced button mushrooms (canned) - Tomato Sauce : 200 grams - Cane sugar : 1 tbsp - Minced garlic : 2 tbsp - Olive oil : 3 tbsp - Salt - Pepper - Water : 1 cup
Cooking method :
(1) Cooked spaghetti in salted boiling water. After spaghetti is cooked, drain water, set on a plate.
(2) Heat up pan with 3 tbsp of olive oil, stir fry garlic until fragrant, add in onions and minced chicken, stir fry until fragrant and minced chicken is cooked.
(3) Add in bell peppers and mushrooms, stir fry and mix all ingredients, add salt and pepper to taste.
(4) Add in tomato sauce, cane sugar and water, stir fry and mix all ingredients evenly, the sauce is ready with it is boiled.
(5) Pour tomato sauce with ingredients onto spaghetti, serve hot and savor this dish deliciously.
Invite You To Follow http://plus.google.com Profiles Stella San https://plus.google.com/114512468123776014795/posts Anthony Zheng Gao https://plus.google.com/+ZhengGaoAnthony/posts
Links To Articles On http://wikipedia.org - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato_sauce - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recipe Links Licensed under: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)