Friends, share with You easy to cook, fragrant and tasty Cauliflower Cherry Tomatoes with Crackers and Mozzarella Cheese Recipe. Invite You to subscribe to my Video Channel: http://goo.gl/wdCj68
Ingredients : - Cauliflower : 400 grams (cut into florets) - Cherry Tomatoes : 20 (cut into halves) - Wheat crackers : 6 pieces (crush into small crumbs) - Shredded Mozzarella cheese : 120 grams - Garlic : 6 cloves (minces) - Extra Virgin Olive oil : 5 tbsp - Black Pepper : 1 tbsp - Salt : 1/2 tsp
Simple way of cooking : (1) Pre-heat oven at 200ºC
(2) Scald cauliflower florets in hot water for 1 minute.
Note: This is a important step to pre-cook it for a short baking time in the oven. With a shorter baking time, the mozzarella cheese added on top of cauliflower will have better browning and crisp taste.
(3) Place cauliflowers and tomatoes in a baking dish, sprinkle salt, olive oil and black pepper. mix well.
(4) Sprinkle cracker crumbs on top of the veggies.
(5) Sprinkle minced garlic and shredded Mozzarella cheese on top.
(6) Bake at 200 ºC for 25 minutes or until preferred browning.
Invite You To Follow http://plus.google.com Profiles Stella San https://plus.google.com/114512468123776014795/posts Anthony Zheng Gao https://plus.google.com/+ZhengGaoAnthony/posts
Check out http://wikipedia.org articles - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baking - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauliflower - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozzarella - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recipe Links Licensed under: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)