Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Happy Joy to share with Friends Fried Chicken Fillet with Mushroom Sauce Set Meal Recipe. Crispy and tasty chicken fillet. Creamy Mushroom sauce. Baked Fries with refreshing veggies. Invite You to subscribe to my Video Channel: http://goo.gl/wdCj68 Recipe at blog: http://www.yeahilike.com/crispy-fried-chicken-fillets-with-mushroom-sauce-set-meal-recipe/
(1) MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE : Ingredients : - Canned button mushrooms : 200 grams - Water : 500 ml - Potato Starch mixture : 1 tbsp + 3 tbsp of water - Pepper Powder : 1/2 tsp - Salt and seasoning to taste
Cooking Mushroom Sauce : (1.1) In food processor, add in mushrooms and 100 ml of water, blend into paste. Pour the mushroom paste to a sauce pan.
(1.2) Add 400 ml of water to the mushroom paste, cook the sauce until it boils. Add in potato starch mixture, stir and mix well until it reaches the right consistency, add in salt, pepper and seasoning to taste.
(2) FRIED CHICKEN FILLETS : Ingredients : - Chicken fillets - Salt - Pepper - Potato Starch - 1 beaten egg - Cracker crumbs - Cooking oil
Method : (2.1) Marinate chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
(2.2) Coat fillets with potato starch, then dip them into beaten egg in bowl. Then coated them with cracker crumbs, fry chicken fillets until golden brown on both sides.
(3) BAKED POTATO FRIES - Oven bake potato fries at 250º C for 35 minutes or preferred browning. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
(4) MIXED VEGETABLE : - Boil water, add in some salt. When water boils add in mixed vegetable, boil for 2 minutes, drain water and set aside.
(5) Chicken fillets set meal is ready to savor with mushroom sauce.
Sincerely Introduce You My Mother's and also my http://plus.google.com and Twitter profiles. My Mum Stella San https://plus.google.com/114512468123776014795 https://twitter.com/StellaSanLF https://twitter.com/StellaYeahilike
Life of Riley Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Check out http://Wikipedia.com references 1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken 2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fillet_(cut) 3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushroom_sauce 4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recipe Licensed by: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)