Friends, savor fragrant and spicy Sambal Prawns Recipe. The fragrance of spices chili with prawns is a yummy treat. Sincerely Invite You to subscribe to my Video Channel: http://goo.gl/wdCj68 Recipe at blog: http://www.yeahilike.com/aromatic-sambal-prawns-recipe/
Ingredients : - 10 Tiger Prawns - Cooking oil : (enough for frying prawns)
Ingredients to be blended for Sambal Sauce : - 15 shallots - 8 cloves of garlic - 8 slices of ginger - 10 candle nuts - 1 stalk of lemon grass - 5 slices of blue ginger
Other ingredients for Sambal Sauce : - Chili paste : 3 tbsp - Salt : 1 tsp - Seasoning : 1 tsp - Cane sugar : 2 tbsp - Water : 300 ml - Cooking oil : 100 ml
Cooking Steps :
(1) Heat up oil and fry prawns until cooked, remove prawns and drain oil from wok, Set aside prawns. Leave 200 ml of oil in wok for cooking Sambal sauce.
(2) Half fill ingredients tobe blended for sambal sauce with water, blend into smooth paste.
(3) Use the same wok, add in blended paste and chili paste, stir fry and mix the ingredients.
(4) When the oil is separated from the paste and it does not has a raw smell, add in 1 cup of water, salt, seasoning and cane sugar, stir fry and mix the ingredients until it is boiled.
(5) Place prawns into the wok with the sambal sauce, mix prawns until they are coated with Sambal sauce.
Hey Friends, invite You check out My Mum's and My Personal http://plus.google.com Profiles Stella San https://plus.google.com/114512468123776014795/posts Anthony Zheng Gao https://plus.google.com/+ZhengGaoAnthony/posts
Music Credits: "Life of Riley" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Wikipedia Reference Articles: - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambal - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prawn - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recipe Links Licensed under: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/