- 2 12oz packages of elbow macaroni
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 red bell pepper, medium chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, medium chopped
- 2 tomatoes, medium chopped
- 1 can drained Tuna fish
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the macaroni until tender; then place the pan in the sink and run cold water over the macaroni until it is completely cooled down.
- Boil the eggs ahead of time, and run cold water over them until they are completely cool.
- Chop up the eggs into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the vegetables, eggs, Tuna, and Mayonnaise in to a very large bowl.
- Stir until slightly mixed. Add macaroni and stir until completely mixed.