Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fig Preserves recipe for making whole figs into delicious fig preserves (jelly). One of the best canning recipes for whole figs.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Originally, from the state of South Carolina Department of Agriculture recipe archives.
- Wash and remove stems from figs.
- Using twice as many figs as sugar, simmer until desired thickness.
- Pack into sterilized jars and seal with sterilized lids.