Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups oat bran cereal
- 1 cup chopped figs
- Stir together flour, soda and cinnamon then set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat together butter, honey, milk and egg whites.
- Add flour mixture stirring until combined.
- Mix cereal and figs then drop by tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with bottom of floured glass then bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.