Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 fresh figs, stemmed and quartered
- 6 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2/3 cups * 8 thin slices of red onion, separated
1.Place salad greens in a large bowl.
2.Place oil, juice, vinegar, salt and pepper into an airtight container and shake until mixed. Pour dressing over greens then gently toss to coat.
3.Divide greens on plates then arrange figs, oranges, olives and onion on each then serve.
- Figs Orange and Olive Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain