Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan; cook over medium-high heat until tender.
- Drain; add sour cream, milk and butter.
- Mash; season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Cook turkey and onion in large skillet until turkey is no longer pink; add water and seasoning.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add salsa and corn; cook for 10 minutes.
- Place turkey mixture in prepared baking pan; top with a cup cheese.
- Spread potato mixture over turkey; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until turkey is heated through and cheese is melted.