Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wilmot Estate in Rowlett, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ribs in two roasting pans.
- Pour water and red wine vinegar into a bowl, and stir.
- Pour diluted vinegar over ribs and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Baste the ribs with their juices halfway through cooking.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together chili sauce, horseradish, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, butter, brown sugar, hot pepper sauce and salt then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low then cover and simmer sauce for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil preheated grill.
- Transfer ribs from the oven to the grill discarding cooking liquid.
- Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes turning ribs once.
- Baste ribs generously with barbeque sauce and grill 8 minutes.
- Turn ribs and baste again with barbeque sauce then and grill 8 minutes.