- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup Thai fish sauce
- 2½ teaspoons grated lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, deveined and minced
- ½ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1½ cups honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and cut into ¼ inch dice
- 1½ cups of cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into ¼ inch dice
- ½ cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the peanuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine the garlic, brown sugar, fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice, jalapeño, and cilantro in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add the peanuts, honeydew, cantaloupe, and parsley.