Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbl chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 tbl balsamic vinegar
- 1 x garlic clove minced
- 3 qt mixed tender salad leaves - (abt 10 oz) rinsed, crisped
- salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir nuts until golden, about 4 minutes.
- Pour from pan and coarsely chop half the nuts.
- In a blender, whirl chopped nuts, oil, sage, vinegar, and garlic until smooth.
- In a large bowl,mix salad leaves with dressing to coat well, then add remaining nuts.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.