Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mexican pasta. This dish is best at room temperature, although it is good hot or cold also. I have given just the basic recipe; you can add all kinds of things, like corn, fresh tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, blanched chayote squash, etc.
- 6 nests fideo (angel hair pasta)
- 12 oz jar picante sauce (mild or medium)
- 1 cup julienned nopalitos (cactus) or 12 oz jar pickled cactus, drained and rinsed or (in a pinch) 2 julienned and blanched bell peppers
- 1 can pinto, poquito, anasazi pink or other beans of your choice
- 1 small can (4 oz?) diced green chiles