Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 uncooked 9 inch pie crust
- 2 cups of fiddle heads, sautéed and coarsely chopped
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon of coarse mustard
- 1 tablespoon of flour
Precook pie crust for about 20 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Pie is cooked when knife comes out clean when inserted into pie.
Let set for 5 minutes or so before cutting.