Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup butter or margarine; softened
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- 1⅓ cups brown sugar; firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3½ cups quick-cooking oats; uncooked
- 1½ cups salted peanuts; coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy;gradually add sugars, beating at medium speed until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears; stir in vanilla.
- Set aside.
- Combine flour and soda; stir into butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in oats and remaining ingredients, mixing well (mixture will be crumbly).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let stand 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool.