Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
A traditional Italian cream sauce.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup Parmesan, grated
- pat of butter
- ⅛ tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 box fettuccine pasta
- Put pasta in a pot of salted boiling water. When cooked, strain and set aside.
- Melt butter in small saucepan, add garlic to cook.
- Add cream in a few minutes, after the garlic has sauteed.
- Put cheese in cream when hot. Whisk until melted.
- Toss pasta in sauce and serve.