Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, basil, green onions sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and half of the California avocado.
- Toss ingredients well so they are evenly coated with the oil and vinegar.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 3 minutes or until "al dente".
- Drain pasta and pour into salad bowl with other ingredients while pasta is still hot.
- Toss all ingredients and serve immediately using the remaining California avocado as garnish on top of the pasta.